A New Planning and Consent Architecture for Development in the Marine Area – Closing Date: 5.30pm, 1 March 2013
The Department of the Environment, Community and Local Government invites comments from interested parties on its consultation paper, “A New Planning and Consent Architecture for Development in the Marine Area”. The paper outlines some of the challenges faced in providing a consent system that balances sustainable growth and development, environmental protection, and the activities of the many sectors that use our marine area.
The questions in the paper are posed only as an aid to the consultation process. Participants are also invited to make comment on other aspects of the proposed approach.
A New Planning and Consent Architecture for Development in the Marine Area Consultation Paper (pdf, 801kb)
Foreshore Bill Consultation Return Form
Please note that all submissions and comments submitted to the Department of the Environment, Community and Local Government for this purpose may be subject to release under the Freedom of Information Acts 1997 to 2003 and the Access to Information on the Environment Regulations (2007) and may be placed on the Department’s website.
Submissions should be sent by 5.30pm on Friday 1 March 2013 to:
Department of the Environment, Community and Local Government
or by email to: email@example.com
- Ahakista Application Form (pdf, 1,649 kb)
- Ahakista Development Map and Drawing (pdf, 658 kb)
- Scan of original application form (Rosscarbery) (pdf, 1,481 kb)
- Development maps and drawings (Rosscarbery) (pdf, 2,853 kb)
- Scan of June 2009 Underwater Archaeological Impact Assessment (pdf, 3,811 kb)
- more publications
- 02/10/12: Foreshore Licence For Single Exploratory Well Granted
- 26/07/11: Minister Hogan grants foreshore licence for Corrib Gas Pipeline