Community functions have been transferred to this Department from the Department of Community, Equality and Gaeltacht Affairs with effect from 1 May 2011.
Information regarding community functions is being transferred to this website.
Finding Your Way In This Section
Please use the navigation on the left side of your screen to find further information on Community topics. Publications and Press Releases related to the topic being viewed are available on the right side of your screen.
- Community & Voluntary Supports
- Local & Community Development
- Rural Development
- Alignment of Local Government & Local Development
- Dormant Accounts
- North/ South Co-Operation
- Seniors Alert
- Tidy Towns Competition
- FAQ (Local Property Tax - Pyrite Exemption) (doc, 52 kb)
- Report of the independent review of the compulsory acquisition of land at Charlesland, County Wicklow, by Wicklow County Council (doc, 327 kb)
- Report of the independent review of the compulsory acquisition of land at Charlesland, County Wicklow, by Wicklow County Council (Appendix 1) (doc, 579 kb)
- Domestic Wastewater Treatment Systems Information Leaflet (pdf, 159 kb)
- more publications
- 05/12/12: ESTIMATES 2013
- 28/11/12: IWS reflects best practice in the area of water safety, teaching swimming and lifesaving skills to over 50,000 people each year - Perry
- 20/11/12: Minister Hogan announces appointment to the Board of the Western Development Commission
- 03/05/12: Reintroduction of the €500,000 maximum grant for community projects under the RDP.